Don't demolish your house, sell It!
Sell your home FOR RELOCATION
Thinking of knocking your house down and rebuilding? It is such a shame to see so many of our beautiful iconic Queenslanders being crushed and demolished. If you can recycle your house you will not only be helping the environment, you will also be giving another family the chance to enjoy a beautiful character home for many more years to come.
Most timber homes on stumps can be relocated! Contact us to see if your home is something that we would be interested in purchasing.
We have a few options that we may be able to offer you:
- Payment for your house, including a standard site clear (Money back in your pocket to fund your next project!)
- Removal of your house at no cost to you, including a standard site clear
- A small fee for removal of your home (This may be significantly cheaper than cost to demolish)
Consignment – houses sell quickly with mackay and son
When selling your home on a consignment basis we are able to offer you substantially more money for your home. We will need up to 6 months to sell and have your home removed. Our first step would be to determine if your house is suitable with an internal inspection to give you an idea of what price you could potential get for your home.
- We create a virtual tour of your home, see examples on our houses for sale page
- A 3D digital floor plan of your home is created and uploaded to our site
- We will advertise your home on our website and our social media sites.
- We will also email out your home to our huge data base of house hunting clients
- Mackay and Sons will liaise with all potential buyers and organise internal inspections at your convenience.
- We will organise all aspects of the relocation of your home, including road permits, police escorts and pilot vehicles
MACKAY & SONS