**** THIS PROPERTY IS SOLD****
Please visit <a href=”https://www.houseremovals.com.au/houses-for-sale/”>https://www.houseremovals.com.au/houses-for-sale/</a> for all current listings.
Campari Manor is a fantastic home that would be perfect for a family.
Boasting a free flowing yet spacious layout, this home offers:
– 3 spacious bedrooms –
- Master including walk-in-robe, ceiling fan, bay window, polished timber floor and ensuite
- Bedroom 2 features air-conditioning, ceiling fan, timber blinds, king size space plus custom built-in-robe
- Bedroom 3 features ceiling fan, timber blinds, timber floors plus mirrored built-in-robe
– 2 Bathrooms –
- The ultra-modern ensuite offers a chic style with stone benchtop vanity, seamless glass shower (with niche), slimline mirror and a detachable showerhead plus adjustable make-up mirror
- Bathroom 2 offers original (yet well maintained) vanity, mirror, bath/shower combination
These separate bathrooms provide great separation for adults and kids alike
– Chef’s kitchen –
- Timber benchtops
- Franke Oven
- 5 burner Bosch gas cooktop
- Blanco Rangehood
- Hampton’s style cabinetry
- Marble splashback
- Stainless steel dual sinks
- Breakfast bar
- LED downlights
– A multitude of living spaces including –
- Air-conditioned open plan dining/living with warm tones from the rich timber floorboards plus timber blinds and ceiling fans
- The open plan lounge/dining flows effortlessly out to the entertainers deck with bi fold doors making that lovely indoor/outdoor living space
– Decks –
- Your main entertaining deck is a generous 4.8m by 4.3m and is screened on the side for privacy
- The master bedroom has sliding doors onto a lovely deck that is just perfect for that morning coffee
- The front porch is a great size with plenty of room for an outside suite
This home has so many things going for it and will be snapped up quickly. Call today to arrange a viewing.
This relocatable home is currently located at Wavell Heights and can be viewed at any time during office hours
This removal home is priced for relocation in Queensland. Please contact us if you would like a quotation to relocate the home to New South Wales.
An additional charge per km will apply for delivery sites over 100 km’s from Wavell Heights.
2 sections will be charged at $60 per km over the first 100 km’s included
What's Included In The Price?
complete transportation process
Safely transported within 100 km’s of the homes current location. Delivery sites exceeding the included 100 km’s will incur an additional charge of $35 per km for a one section relocation and $50 per km for a two section relocation. All road permits and police and pilot escorts will also be organised by Mackay & Sons.
Low set stumping allowance
Low step stumping depth of 600mm and the height of 900mm above ground. Please note, Additional charges for stumping may occur. The final costings for stumping will be determined from your final set of foundation plans supplied by your engineer.
All damaged plaster work is repaired once at the new site, for all homes located within 100 km our our Narangba depot. Please note we do not replace plaster work from where asbestos has been removed or decorative/ornate plaster.
Complete STRUCTURAL INSURANCE
We guarantee the building for major structural damage should it occur during delivery.
BUILDING APPROVAL ASSISTANCE
At Mackay and Sons we have a staff member that is dedicated to helping to assist you to obtain quotations for your building plan design and engineering and quotations for a Certifier to complete the certification to obtain your Building Approval. We will help throughout the process to ensure that your approvals are moving along and if there is anything that you require we will help you to obtain it as soon as possible.