The perfect combination of old and new bringing together the best of the early 1900’s with the luxuries of 2019. Coming out of Kedron one of Brisbane’s older and more Characteristic suburbs, Fairhaven is one of Brisbane’s originals. Allow this beautifully remodeled piece of Brisbane’s history live on with you!
Staring the famous and extremely popular double gable front facade this removal home features timeless style and appeal, described by many as a “dream forever home” Fairhaven will not disappoint. Undertaking major renovations only a few years ago it now features all the wants and needs of a Hollywood superstar;
- Master bedroom with ceiling fan & Panasonic inverted air-conditioning, built-in wardrobe, victory thermal roller blinds, and luxury ensuite
- Second & third bedrooms with ceiling fan & Panasonic inverted air-conditioning, wardrobe, and victory thermal roller blinds
- Beautifully polished hardwood floorboards though-out
- 2700mm high ceilings throughout
- New aluminum windows through the entire house
- Massive 60 square meter enclosed deck with Lockable Stegbar bi-folds into entertaining areas of the house
- Massive open kitchen renovated with no expense spared, gas cooktop, Smeg pyrolytic oven
This is a once off opportunity and will be SOLD at its open home, get on the phone now, get in first and register your interest for our open day.
This relocatable home is currently located at Kedron, QLD. Please call Callum Mackenzie on 0436 370 866.
What's Included In The Price?
complete transportation process
Safely transported within 100 km’s of the homes current location. Delivery sites exceeding the included 100 km’s will incur an additional charge of $35 per km for a one section relocation and $50 per km for a two section relocation. All road permits and police and pilot escorts will also be organised by Mackay & Sons.
Low set stumping allowance
Low step stumping depth of 600mm and the height of 900mm above ground. Please note, Additional charges for stumping may occur. The final costings for stumping will be determined from your final set of foundation plans supplied by your engineer.
All damaged plaster work is repaired once at new site. Please note that we do not replace plaster work from where asbestos has been removed or decorative/ornate plaster.
Complete STRUCTURAL INSURANCE
We guarantee the building for major structural damage should it occur during delivery.
BUILDING APPROVAL ASSISTANCE
At Mackay and Sons we have a staff member that is dedicated to helping to assist you to obtain quotations for your building plan design and engineering and quotations for a Certifier to complete the certification to obtain your Building Approval. We will help throughout the process to ensure that your approvals are moving along and if there is anything that you require we will help you to obtain it as soon as possible.