The removal home with all the features that removals houses don’t have!!!! Take a look at this spectacular home, an entertainers dream, a family paradise, an architectural masterpiece, and the best part is the view is up to you. Take the time to really have a good look at this place or you might just miss one of the best parts, let me name just a few for you;
- A master bedroom with walk-in wardrobe & ensuite the size of some whole removal homes
- The first of two family/lounge/dining rooms is huge at nearly 30 square meters and featuring a beautiful fireplace this is the perfect family area
- A beautiful country style kitchen that accompanies the house perfectly flowing into the second family/lounge/dining and straight onto the deck
- Now entertainers/outdoor people/deck lovers behold the deck of all decks at the size of most removal houses this thing is mesmerizing, just waiting for Sunday BBQ with friends & family
- 3 bedrooms, bathroom, separate toilet, and laundry downstairs just at one end of this home has pretty much summarised a standard house
This is no standard removal home and/or home for that matter, jump on this opportunity fast because you ain’t seeing a removal home like this again!!!
This relocatable home is currently located in Jimboomba, Qld 4280 Please call Callum Mackenzie on 0436 370 866.
This home is priced for relocation in Queensland and is not suitable for relocation to New South Wales.
What's Included In The Price?
complete transportation process
Safely transported within 100 km’s of the homes current location. Delivery sites exceeding the included 100 km’s will incur an additional charge of $35 per km for a one section relocation and $50 per km for a two section relocation. All road permits and police and pilot escorts will also be organised by Mackay & Sons.
Low set stumping allowance
Low step stumping depth of 600mm and the height of 900mm above ground. Please note, Additional charges for stumping may occur. The final costings for stumping will be determined from your final set of foundation plans supplied by your engineer.
All damaged plaster work is repaired once at new site. Please note that we do not replace plaster work from where asbestos has been removed or decorative/ornate plaster.
Complete STRUCTURAL INSURANCE
We guarantee the building for major structural damage should it occur during delivery.
BUILDING APPROVAL ASSISTANCE
At Mackay and Sons we have a staff member that is dedicated to helping to assist you to obtain quotations for your building plan design and engineering and quotations for a Certifier to complete the certification to obtain your Building Approval. We will help throughout the process to ensure that your approvals are moving along and if there is anything that you require we will help you to obtain it as soon as possible.