Council Links

Mackay and Sons Qld can help you with the council certification for your private removal, demolition or onsite move. Contact us for a quote!

Brisbane City Council

How to get advice

Demolishing, Removal and Relocating 

Getting Expert Advice

Building Approval (BA)

Bush Fire Advice 

Bundaberg Regional Council

Amenity & Aesthetic Fact Sheet for Removal Home

Building Approval

Secondary Dwelling Fact Sheet

Fraser Coast

Aesthetics and amenity consideration

Building Approval requirements

Gold Coast City Council

Building Works

Approval of Building works

Setbacks for buildings or structures

Gympie Regional Council

Removal structure application steps

Class 1 Dwelling Check List

Ipswich City Council

Building Application Info

Lockyer Valley Regional Council

Removal dwellings

Building Infomation 

Logan City Regional Council

How to obtain a building approval 

Finalise a building & plumbing approval FORM

Moreton Bay Regional Council

Removal Home Fact Sheet

Amentiy & Aesthetics Applications 

Security Bonds Fact Sheet

North Burnett Regional Council

Relocating a Building Fact Sheet

Amenity and Aesthetics Info

Noosa Council

Certification & Approvals

Minimum boundary setbacks 

Redland Bay City Council

Removal Home Steps

Councils Tips for Removal Homes

Removal Home Forms and Fees

Bond Refund Form

Scenic Rim Regional Council

Removal Home Info Pack

Somerset Regional Council

Information about Removal Dwellings in Somerset Regional Council

South Burnett Regional Council

Relocation of buildings checklist

Demolish or Remove Buildings

Bond Refund Form

Southern Downs Regional Council

Removal Dwelling

Building Application Requirements for Removal Dwelling

Sunshine Coast Council

Plumbing and Building Approval Info

Toowoomba Regional Council

Removal Dwelling Fact Sheet

Removal Dwellings and Buildings


Ballina Shire

Building & Planning Advice

Secondary Dwelling Info

Byron Shire

Building Approval Info

Coffs Harbour

Certification Info

Mid Coast Council

All about DA’S

Kyogle Council

Single Dwelling Info Pack

Clarence Valley Council

Single Dwellings Devolpement Application Info Pack (SEWERED)

Single Dwellings Rural Devolpement Application Info Pack (NON SEWERED)

Statement of Environmental Effects Application 

New South Wales

Guide to the building approval process